Modern Nouveau Rug
Reverting to traditional roots while staying true to modern sensibilities, Modern Nouveau Rug offers memories of bygone days; half-forgotten now. Old world patterns are brought into the modern age through the latest dyeing and finishing techniques. The collection brings forward intricate processes of ancient craftsmanship, which are passed on from generation to generation. Each rug in this collection is one of a kind, made with the finest wool, meticulously produced by skilled artisans in India. By buying from us, you are supporting the Fair Trade and Fair Labor laws.
Overview & Dimensions
- Material: 100% Wool
- Construction: Hand Hooked
- Collections: Modern Nouveau
- Pile Height: 0.196"
- Rug Pad Needed: Yes, Recommended
- Colors: Khaki, Charcoal, Taupe, Tan, Aqua, Bright Blue
- Warranty: 1 Limited Year
- Product Care: To ensure a longer lasting quality, steps must be taken during care and cleaning to protect the durability of your polished piece. High powered vacuums, more often than not, pull out of the back of rugs, causing sprouts and a generally unattractive appearance to a once flawless rug. To counter this effect, place your vacuum starting at the edge of the rug, using a low setting and high elevation, or if possible, use hand held attachments when cleaning. As well, over time, the fibers within your piece will unavoidably begin to weaken. When this occurs, regularly, yarn will poke out from the edges of your rugs, and in order to prevent pulling, it is crucial that you do not simply pull the yarn out, but rather, cut these weak fibers using scissors to maintain the impeccable quality of your Surya rug. As well, if spills occur, it is crucial that you immediately tend to the area, blotting it with a towel to remove the moisture and to prevent any stain from setting.