Brought to Light Rug
Brought to Light Rugs are designed by Carolinas based artist Robert Langford to create a vibrant collection of hand-knotted wool rugs based on the artist's fluid and expressive painting style. He has been fascinated by the concepts of color field, action and abstract impressionism. Vibrant, evocative and captivating, Brought to Light area rugs are a strong choice with a contemporary feel. This artwork meticulously hand knotted in India by master artisans.
Overview & Dimensions
- Material: 100% Wool
- Construction: Hand Knotted
- Collections: Brought to Light
- Pile Height: 0.393"
- Rug Pad Needed: Yes, Recommended
- Colors: Burnt Orange, Dark Blue, Dark Purple, Camel, Bright Purple, Beige
- Warranty: 1 Limited Year
- Product Care: To ensure a longer lasting quality, steps must be taken during care and cleaning to protect the durability of your polished piece. High powered vacuums, more often than not, pull out of the back of rugs, causing sprouts and a generally unattractive appearance to a once flawless rug. To counter this effect, place your vacuum starting at the edge of the rug, using a low setting and high elevation, or if possible, use hand held attachments when cleaning. As well, over time, the fibers within your piece will unavoidably begin to weaken. When this occurs, regularly, yarn will poke out from the edges of your rugs, and in order to prevent pulling, it is crucial that you do not simply pull the yarn out, but rather, cut these weak fibers using scissors to maintain the impeccable quality of your Surya rug. As well, if spills occur, it is crucial that you immediately tend to the area, blotting it with a towel to remove the moisture and to prevent any stain from setting.